How to display all cli users currently accessing the switch?
display all CLI users currently accessing the switch
- show interfaceDisplays information for all interfaces on the switch
- show interface briefDisplays brief information about all the interfaces on a switch
- show interface fc1/1-5 briefDisplays brief information about FC interfaces 1 to 5 on a switch
- show interface descriptionDisplays description about of all the interfaces in the switch
- show interface fc1/1 descriptionDisplays description about FC interface port1 on slot 1 in the switch
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.