How to display all the entries in the flogi database?
show flogi database
Display all the entries in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database vsan 10Display only the entries belongs to vsan 10 interfaces in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database fcid 0x0b0100Display only the entries with fcid 0x0b0100 in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database detailsDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database along with FCID allocation details
- show flogi database interface fc1/1Display the entries in the FLOGI database for FC port1 on slot1
- show flogi internal event-history interface fc1/1Display the FLOGI event history log for FC port 1
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯