How to display all the zones those are part of active zoneset in all the vsans?
show zone active
Display all the zones those are part of active zoneset in all the VSANs
- show hardwareDisplay the complete switch hardware information. This command also show the BIOS version, system and kickstart image information with many other useful details.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiver detailsDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiverDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show flogi database vsan 10Display only the entries belongs to vsan 10 interfaces in the FLOGI database
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯