How to display configured fabric binding database information for all the vsans?
show fabric-binding database
display configured fabric binding database information for all the VSANs
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show flogi databaseDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database vsan 10Display only the entries belongs to vsan 10 interfaces in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database fcid 0x0b0100Display only the entries with fcid 0x0b0100 in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database detailsDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database along with FCID allocation details
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands