How to display detailed information of fcns database for a vsan?
show fcns database detail vsan 1
display the contents of the FCNS database for VSAN 1 in detail. This also shows information like the connected interface and switch.
- show interface mgmt 0Displays detailed information about management interface 0
- show interface port-channel 1Show detailed information about port channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show interface detail-countersDisplays detailed information about the counters in all the interfaces
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands