How to display information about all the configured user accounts?
display information about all the configured user accounts
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show vsan usageDisplay the information about the number of VSANs configured and how many available for usage
- show zoneset vsan 100Display the zonesets configured in VSAN 100 along with its member zones.
- show zoneset activeDisplay only the active zoneset configured in all the VSANs along with its member zones.
- show zoneset active vsan 100Display only the active zoneset configured in VSAN 100 along with its member zones.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands