How to display only the active zoneset configured in a specific vsans along with its member zones?
show zoneset active vsan 100
Display only the active zoneset configured in VSAN 100 along with its member zones.
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show inventoryDisplay the inventory of all field replaceable units (FRUs). This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show inventory power_supplyDisplay the inventory of all the power supply units in the switch. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show clock detailDisplay the current date and time set on the switch along with the summertime configuration
- show flogi database detailsDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database along with FCID allocation details
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.