How to display only the zones those are part of active zoneset in specific vsan?
show zone active vsan 100
Display only the zones those are part of active zoneset configured in VSAN 100 along with its member zones.
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show hardwareDisplay the complete switch hardware information. This command also show the BIOS version, system and kickstart image information with many other useful details.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiver detailsDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiverDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and diagnostic information about the SFP.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯