How to display the contents of fcns database for all vsans?
show fcns database
display the contents of the FCNS database for all VSANs. This includes information about each PWWN entry along with FCID, vendor, type etc.
- show flogi databaseDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database vsan 10Display only the entries belongs to vsan 10 interfaces in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database fcid 0x0b0100Display only the entries with fcid 0x0b0100 in the FLOGI database
- show flogi database detailsDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database along with FCID allocation details
- show flogi database interface fc1/1Display the entries in the FLOGI database for FC port1 on slot1
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.