How to display the current status of device alias database?
show device-alias status
display the current status of device alias database
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
- show featureDisplay the list of all the features available in the switch and currently enabled or disabled.
- show clockDisplay the current date and time set on the switch
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.