How to display the flogi event history log for a fc port?
show flogi internal event-history interface fc1/1
Display the FLOGI event history log for FC port 1
- show interface fc1/1-5 briefDisplays brief information about FC interfaces 1 to 5 on a switch
- show interface port-channel 1Show detailed information about port channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 briefShow brief information about port channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯