How to display the information about the number of vsans configured and available for usage?
show vsan usage
Display the information about the number of VSANs configured and how many available for usage
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show switchname serialnumDisplay the serial number of the switch. we can also use "show sprom backplane 1" to get the serial number.
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show switch serialnumDisplay the serial number of the switch. we can also use "show sprom backplane 1" to get the serial number.
- show featureDisplay the list of all the features available in the switch and currently enabled or disabled.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.