How to display the list of all the zones defined in all the vsans?
Display the list of all the zones defined in all the VSANs
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
- show vsan usageDisplay the information about the number of VSANs configured and how many available for usage
- show vsan membershipDisplay the membership information about all the VSANs. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of each VSANs
- show zone vsan 100Display the list of all the zones defined for VSAN 100
- show zone member pwwn 21:00:00:00:00:00:00:11List all the zones to which a member belongs using 21:00:00:00:00:00:00:11
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯