How to display the list of boot variables configured for modules?
show boot module
Display the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show bootDisplay all the running and startup boot variables such as kickstart and system variable
- show boot currentDisplay all the running boot variables
- show boot variablesDisplay the list of boot variables
- show inventory moduleDisplay the inventory of all the modules. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.