How to display the membership information about a vsan?
show vsan 100 membership
Display the membership information about VSAN 100. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of the VSAN
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show interface fc1/1 | include vsanDisplay the vsan information of FC port 1 on slot 1
- show flogi database vsan 10Display only the entries belongs to vsan 10 interfaces in the FLOGI database
- show flogi internal event-history vsan 11Display the FLOGI event history log for members of vsan 11
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯