How to display the membership information about all the vsans?
show vsan membership
Display the membership information about all the VSANs. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of each VSANs
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
- show vsan usageDisplay the information about the number of VSANs configured and how many available for usage
- show vsan 100 membershipDisplay the membership information about VSAN 100. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of the VSAN
- show vsan membership interface fc1/1Display the VSAN membership information of FC port 1
- show zoneDisplay the list of all the zones defined in all the VSANs
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯