How to display the power usage summary and status?
show environment power
Display the power usage summary and status
- show inventory power_supplyDisplay the inventory of all the power supply units in the switch. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
- show featureDisplay the list of all the features available in the switch and currently enabled or disabled.
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.