How to display the status of all the fan modules?
show environment fan
Display the status of all the fan modules
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show inventory moduleDisplay the inventory of all the modules. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show inventory fansDisplay the inventory of all fans in the switch. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.