How to display the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors?
show environment temperature
Display the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show featureDisplay the list of all the features available in the switch and currently enabled or disabled.
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
- show zone statusDisplay the zone database status of VSAN 100. This will include the number of zoneset and zones defines VSAN 100. It also shows if the zoning mode either basic or enhanced.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯