How to display the transceiver information on all the ports with detailed diagnostic statitics?
show interface transceiver details
Display the information about transceiver(SFP) on all the ports. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface mgmt 0Displays detailed information about management interface 0
- show interface port-channel 1Show detailed information about port channel 1
- show interface detail-countersDisplays detailed information about the counters in all the interfaces
- show interface transceiverDisplay the transceiver(SFP) information on all the ports. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiver detailsDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯