How to display the zone database status of a specific vsan?
show zone status vsan 100
Display the zone database status of VSAN 100. This will include the number of zoneset and zones defines VSAN 100.It also shows if the zoning mode either basic or enhanced for zones in VSAN 100
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.