How to display the zonesets configured in a specific vsan along with its member zones?
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show boot moduleDisplay the list of boot variables configured for modules
- show inventoryDisplay the inventory of all field replaceable units (FRUs). This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show inventory power_supplyDisplay the inventory of all the power supply units in the switch. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯