How to display the zonesets configures in all the vsans along with its member zones?
Display the zonesets configured in all the VSANs along with its member zones.
- show inventoryDisplay the inventory of all field replaceable units (FRUs). This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show inventory power_supplyDisplay the inventory of all the power supply units in the switch. This includes product IDs, serial numbers, and version IDs
- show clock detailDisplay the current date and time set on the switch along with the summertime configuration
- show flogi database detailsDisplay all the entries in the FLOGI database along with FCID allocation details
- show flogi internal event-history vsan 11Display the FLOGI event history log for members of vsan 11
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.