How to displays fabric binding status for a particular vsan?
show fabric-binding status vsan 100
displays fabric binding status for VSAN 100
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show environment fanDisplay the status of all the fan modules
- show environment powerDisplay the power usage summary and status
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands