How to displays fabric binding violations for a particular vsan?
show fabric-binding violations vsan 100
displays fabric binding violations for VSAN 100
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsanShow the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show interface fc1/1 transceiver detailsDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface fc1/1 transceiverDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show interface fc1/1 | include vsanDisplay the vsan information of FC port 1 on slot 1
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.