How to displays fabric binding violations for all vsans?
show fabric-binding violations
displays fabric binding violations for all VSANs
- show vsanDisplay the information about all the VSANs along with operation status
- show vsan usageDisplay the information about the number of VSANs configured and how many available for usage
- show vsan membershipDisplay the membership information about all the VSANs. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of each VSANs
- show zoneDisplay the list of all the zones defined in all the VSANs
- show zone statusDisplay the zone database status of VSAN 100. This will include the number of zoneset and zones defines VSAN 100. It also shows if the zoning mode either basic or enhanced.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands