How to displays the name server statistics?
show fcns statistics
displays the Name Server Statistics
- show switchnameDisplay the hostname of the switch
- show switchDisplay the hostname of the switch
- show interface fc1/1 transceiver detailsDisplay the information about transceiver(SFP) on port 1 module 1. This includes the product id, serial number supported speed and a detailed diagnostic information about the SFP.
- show device-alias name server1_hba1display the entry with name server1_hba1 in the device alias database
- show fabric-binding statusdisplays fabric binding status for each configured VSAN
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands