How to list all the zones to which a member belongs using specific wwpn?
show zone member pwwn 21:00:00:00:00:00:00:11
List all the zones to which a member belongs using 21:00:00:00:00:00:00:11
- show flogi internal event-history vsan 11Display the FLOGI event history log for members of vsan 11
- show vsan membershipDisplay the membership information about all the VSANs. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of each VSANs
- show vsan 100 membershipDisplay the membership information about VSAN 100. This will list the FC ports and Port-channels part of the VSAN
- show vsan membership interface fc1/1Display the VSAN membership information of FC port 1
- show zoneDisplay the list of all the zones defined in all the VSANs
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.