How to show trunk information per vsan in a port channel?
show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan
Show the trunk per vsan information in port-channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1Show detailed information about port channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 briefShow brief information about port channel 1
- show interface port-channel 1 trunk vsan 100Show the trunks on vsan 100 in port-channel 1
- show interface bbcreditDisplay the Buffer To Buffer credit information for each interface about the operation state.
- show environment temperatureDisplay the temperature information and status about the intake and outlet sensors
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.