How to add multiple devices to dg?
symld -g mydg -sid 1234 addall -devs AAA:AAC,AAF
Add multiple devices to DG "mydg"
- symmir -sid 1234 -g TestDg attach DEV001 BCV ld BCV001Attach the standard device in DG TestDg with the BCV device BCV001.This will become the preferred BCV device to be paired with the standard device when a full establish or full restore action is issued.
- symld -g mydg -sid 1234 addall -range AAA:AAC,AAFAdd multiple devices to DG "mydg"
- symld -g mydg -sid 1234 rmall -range AAA:AAC,AAFRemove multiple devices from DG "mydg"
- symdg -g MyDg -sid 1234 addall -devs AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD:DDFAdd devices AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD:DDF to devicegroup MyDg
- symdg -g MyDg -sid 1234 rmall -devs AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD:DDFRemove devices AAA,BBB,CCC,DDD:DDF from devicegroup MyDg
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.