How to add the data devices to thin pool and enable its state?
symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "add dev AAA:AAB to pool MyThinPool, type=thin, member_state=ENABLE;" commit
Add the DATA devices AAA to AAB to MyTHinPool and enable its state.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBList all the thinpools in array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands