How to add thin pool to the existing storage tier?
symtier -sid 1234 -tier_name Tier3 add -pool TP3_1000GB
Add thin pool TP3_1000GB to the existing Storage Tier "Tier3".TP3_1000GB should not be included in any other Tier.
- symaccess -sid 1234 listList all Initiator, Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -vList all Initiator,Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234 along with related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -type storageList all Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -type storage -dev AAACheck whether the device AAA is part of of any Storage Groups.
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroup -type storageShows the contents of storage group MyStorageGroup Created on Array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands