How to change the current srdf mode of devices to sync mode?
symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode sync
Change the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Synchronous
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishEstablish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands