How to create a srdf pair and and start copy in synchronous mode?
symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt createpair -establish -rdf_mode sync
Establish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start copying between R1 and R2 in SYNC mode.( default is acp_disk mode )
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symdg create mydg -type rdf1Create device group mydg of rdf1 type .
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishEstablish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.