How to define the symdev to a gk device?
symgate -sid 1234 define dev 00AA
Define the symdev 00AA as Gatekeeper Device.
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitApply the changes defined in the command file.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -identifier device_nameList the symdevs along with its Name
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create gatekeeper count=10,emulation=FBA,type=thin;" commitCreate 10 thin GateKeeper devices of emulation FBA. The size of each device will be ~3MB/3 cylinders.
- symstat -sid 1234 -dev AAAB -i 5Displays the I/O statistics for device AAAB, in an interval of 5 seconds.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands