How to delete a thin device?
symdev -sid 1234 delete AAAAA
Delete the thin device AAAAA from array 1234.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDelete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDelete view Host1_Allocation.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDelete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯