How to delete the login history of wwpn from all fa logged ports?
symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001
Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa allDisplays wwn of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa all -portDisplays online and connection status of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -multiportList the devices from ABC:ABE with the mapped FA information if they are assigned to more than one FA port.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.