How to delete the traditional solution enabler license keys?
symlmf delete -type se -license FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF
Delete the Traditional Solution Enabler License key FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDelete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDelete view Host1_Allocation.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_Allocation -unmapDelete view Host1_Allocation and also unmap all the device in associated storage group.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands