How to detach the relation between std and bcv devices?
symmir -sid 1234 -g TestDg detach DEV001 BCV ld BCV001
Detach the standard device DEV001 in the TestDg from the BCV device BCV001.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishEstablish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symbcv -sid 1234 listLists all the BCV devices in array 1234 along with details like BCV-STD device,Status of the pair etc.
- symbcv -sid 1234 -g TestDg associate dev BBBAdd the BCV device BBB to the Device Group TestDg.
- symmir -g TestDg establish -fullEstabliash the relationship between the standard and BCV devices in Device Group TestDg.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands