How to disable user authorization in a symmetrix array?
symauth -sid 1234 disable
Disable user authorization in Symmetrix array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA allWrite disable the device ABC from through all directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup write_disableWrite Disable all the devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup'
- symfast -sid 1234 disable -vpDisable FAST controller for disk group provisioning.
- symfast -sid 1234 disable -dpDisable FAST controller for Virtual Pool provisioning.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.