How to disassociate ports from the ra director?
symconfigure –sid 1234 -cmd "disassociate port 6,7 from dir 1E;" commit
Disassociate ports 6 and 7 from the RA port 1E.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg listA brief description of the all connected Symmetrix boxes.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands