How to display all the failed physical components in a symmetrix array?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -env_data -service_state failed
Display all the failed physical components in symmetrix array 1234.
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq -mapinfoList all physical devices with target ports which are mapped.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -failedList all the failed drives in array 1234.
- syminq -wwnList all physical devices with its corresponding WWPNs attached to local host.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands