How to display an encrypted 24 digit acl id for a host machine?
- symcfg -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list -addr -availList the LUN information / availability of lun ids on port 4a0 in array 1234 .
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands