How to display both parent and child initiator groups and associated devices for a masking view?
symaccess -sid 1234 show view MyView -detail
This command is the best option to see both parent and child initiator groups( cascaded initiator group) and associated devices for a masking view.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -inventoryLists the grouped list of various devices like RAID-5 2-Way_Mirror etc..
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.