How to display detailed information about tier?
symtier -sid 1234 show -tier_name Tier0
Displays detailed information about tier 'Tier0".
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 show ABCshow the detailed information about device ABC.
- symdg show mydgShows members/details of mydg.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -vList all Initiator,Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234 along with related Masking Views
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.