How to display engine_wise summary of diskgroups in a vmax array?
symdisk -sid 1234 list -dskgrp_summary -by_engine
Display a brief engine wise summary of all diskgroups in vmax array 1234 along with speed , size and type of disks.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -dskgrp_summaryThis provides a brief summary of all diskgroups in array 1234 along with speed , size and type of disks.
- symsg -sid 1234 listList all the storage groups in Vmax array 1234 along with informations like whether the SG a member of Masking View and is a part of FAST Policy.
- symsg -sid 1234 list -vthe -v options displays the member devices of Storage Groups along with other details given by list.
- symaccess -sid 1234 remove -login -wwn 1000000000000001 -dirport 12g:1Delete the wwn 1000000000000001 on port 6g:1 from the login history table of vmax 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.