How to display the details of an access pool?
symacl -sid 1234 show accpool MyPool -acl
Display the details of access pool called MyPool
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -vshow the detailed information of devices ABC to ABE.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.