How to display the masking details of a device?
symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assign
List the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -vshow the detailed information of devices ABC to ABE.
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli QuestionsHowTo guide for symcli commands
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.View full list of Articles ❯