How to display the masking information for devices?
symaccess -sid 1234 list assignment -dev 9A0:9AF
Shows the masking details of devices from 9A0 to 9AF
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symaccess -sid 1234 create view -name Host1_Allocation -sg Host1 -pg 3E0_4E0_13E0_14E0 -ig Host1Create a masking view combined with specified groups
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands