How to display the summary of snapvx snapshots?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT list -summary -tb
provide a summary of snapvx devices in various states(Restored,Established,..) also the copying progress information in TB
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -dskgrp_summaryThis provides a brief summary of all diskgroups in array 1234 along with speed , size and type of disks.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -dskgrp_summary -by_engineDisplay a brief engine wise summary of all diskgroups in vmax array 1234 along with speed , size and type of disks.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -failedList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with failed status
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linkedList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linked -by_tgtList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices. The by_tgt option makes the list to be sorted in order of the target devices.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands